Survey says! Most of you are not reading this from home

Telecommuting seems to be a dirty word in most of your offices – 60% of you are not allowed to work from home. But I bet if you clean your desk and straighten the break room, I bet the Boss will let you sharpen the pencils with the electric pencil sharpener. Or you can click here to find out how the other 40% of you deal with telecommuting.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s