Things have been tough economically over the past few years, but Americans have been resilient and continue to fight the hard fight to keep their businesses (and dreams) alive. With all the money going to the bare essentials, the cost of a consultant is considered a luxury by many. And searching for answers to your questions online can leave you high and dry.
But SCORE (Service Corps of Retired Executives) can help. Their nationwide network of volunteers is waiting to help keep your business going and answer your questions. You can:
- ask a SCORE volunteer a question (online or in person)
- attend an online workshop
- sign up to receive their monthly business e-newsletter
- find helpful business podcasts
- find info on disaster prep
- and more!
See what tools are available to help you and your business. Click here to visit SCORE.com.