We are excited to announce that our 2011 federal book series is here to PUMP YOU UP.
These publications give you in-depth look at some of the more complicated federal laws that effect how you run your business. When it comes to wages and hours, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), employment verification, and employee benefits, there’s no room for error. The costs and penalties for making a mistake are too high. But you’ll be sleeping easy with your HR expert sitting on your bookshelf. Now available:
- Employee Benefits – An Employer’s Guide
- Hiring, Firing and Discipline – An Employer’s Guide
- A Guide to ADA and FMLA
- Workplace Safety and Health Compliance Manual
- Wages and Hours – An Employer’s Guide
- Health Care Reform: A Year-By-Year Guide for Employers
- Employment Verification – An Employer’s Guide to Immigration, Form I-9 and E-Verify
To learn more about these publications or to make a purchase, click here.
Just for fun: watch the classic Saturday Night Live sketch “Pumping Up with Hans and Franz” by clicking here.