If you’re anything like me, you’ve read more than your fair share of articles on health care reform. And we keep reading them because:
- we want to ensure we really understand it, and
- we still have questions that need answering.
Julie Pace and her team of attorneys at our partner firm The Cavanagh Law Firm, have written your A-to-Z guide to understanding this complex topic so you can stop scouring the Internet for up-to-date information. She addresses the following topics:
- Coverage options and requirements
- “Play or pay” requirements
- Additional changes to look out for in the future
- Temporary retiree reinsurance
- Changes to FSAs and HSAs
- Tips for employers
Click here to read “Health care reform and its impact on employers” by Julie Pace.